Aug 26, 2011

Confession Friday

Its been awhile so lets get to it!

I confess that I have been a bad blogger....I feel like my life has been so crazy but so borning at the same time...if that makes sense.

I confess that my daughter is 17months old and still in 12 month cloths and they are to big too....I have a feeling that she will be wearing the same cloths next summer...or all her 18 month stuff she got that is way to big.

I confess that I have lost 4 lbs and 9 inches....I feel good about it...I could work more at it but I feel like this is a good pace for me so that I don't lose intrest so fast.

I confess that I do want to get back into running...one reason I really want to do the Santa Run with Sarah and Emily in Chicago.

I confess that I have 4 cakes for tomorrow and I am going out tonight to a friends birthday party...o well..it will all work out and turn out great!

I confess that the more I am in weddings the more I hate them and want to run away so no one can ruin the day.

I confess that I don't understand why a bridesmaid just can't be a bridesmaid and do why they are suppose to instead of making things worse!

I confess that I have a ton to file and as much as I don't want to do it I better get to it so that its not on my desk Monday haunting me.

Hope everyone has a great weekend....looks like the weather is gonna be awesome!

10 comments:

Cassie said...

ha yes, i agree with you about bridesmaids!! TOTALLY!! i tell my sisters all the time to run away and get married. lol.

Adrien said...

I confess that I wish my girls had your daughter's clothing problem, haha. I've got two chunky butts on my hands and they outgrow clothes like nobody's business!

Great job on the weight loss!

Heather said...

I confess that I have been ignoring Jillian for 2 weeks now. I even shoved her in a closet so I couldn't hear her yelling at me.

Meagan said...

I confess that my jaw hit the floor when I read you lost 9 inches!! That's amazing!!!

Jackie said...

Yes I tell everyone to run away and they don't but afterwards they come to me and say we should have run away!....LOL

It drives me crazy she got all 18 month cloths for her birthday and we had to go buy smaller...that is crazy!

I have yet to try her...just been walking and watching what I have been eating!

Thanks....its all over I wish that was just my tummy..that would be awesome! My pants do feel better so I guess that is a plus!

Sarah said...

I confess that I REALLY REALLY want to go on the run in Chicago but I really really really don't think I can leave my babies for a whole weekend. I don't know...MAYBE I can. I just don't know!?

sblind2 said...

Come run with us! That would be SOOO much fun!!

I'm not sure what the hell you are doing with these skinny wraps, but congrats to you!!

Jackie said...

Sarah....you are too funny! The longest I have been gone from Loreli is a weekend.

I know it would be but I need to get my butt in shape! Plus I would need to start saving....right before Christmas!

Lol...thanks! Are you drinking alot of water with them?

sblind2 said...

Yes I'm drinking lots of water!

Jackie said...

I don't know then...maybe you don't have anymoe fat to lose?...I have lots compared to you!