Aug 16, 2011

Weekend Wrap up!

It was a great weekend all around!

Friday was Blogger Bunco and it was so much fun! I can't wait till the next one! Sarah R did a great job of hosting and Cassie did a great job at surprising Kim!



We had a little practice round and then got down to it!


Then we decided to get a group picture....it took a little bit but we got there...LOL



Saturday I was up bright and early to meet Jeanette, Sarah B, Megan P and Melissa for a baby sale in Collinsville. I got a good deals I thought! Then we headed to Kohl's for some more great deals...Then we headed back to Sarah's so that Eli could meet us and drop Loreli off..she was spending the night with the Blind's! Before we left Brody and Loreli played for a bit...it was so cute!

Saturday night we went to Gartenfest and had a blast!...We participated in the Olympics and got 3rd...we were pretty excited! It was a lot of fun and something different to do! We hung out and watched the band and then headed home...it was along day but a great one!

Sunday Sarah brought Loreli back in the morning and we just hung out till Eli got home from the auction. WE played with one of my bargains from the baby sale...Loreli loved it!


A dancing Mickey that normally sells for $80 and I got it for $12!

That afternoon we just laid around and didn't do much...that night  we met Grandpa Robbie and Grandma Tina a Cutters for supper...Grandpa Robbie was little surprised to see us because we didn't tell him we were coming!

After that we headed to Wal-Mart for a few things and then home to bed!

It was a great weekend but a busy one...maybe next weekend will be a little more relaxing!

Have a good week everyone!!!

3 comments:

Kim Luke said...

Love the pics!! Glad someone remembered their camera!!
Great find on the Mickey. Santa brought one for Landon, he spent $70 on it and Landon hates it and throws it down the stairs. Lol figures!!!!
Can't wait for next bunco night, it was great seeing you!!!

Jackie said...

omg...I would be so sad! Me too...yes it was! You look great too...I wish I looked like that when I was prego!

Adrien said...

I love the picture where I look like I'm running a relay with my water bottle. Baha. Yes, I'm glad you were able to get some more pictures! And great score on the Mickey!