Sep 13, 2011

Weekend Wrap up!

So it was crazy weekend for me....I think I was running around like a chicken with its head chopped off the whole time!

Friday after work I run around getting the last items for the silent auction for Saturday. When I got home I got ready in about 5 minutes and headed to Tequila's to meet Eli's family for supper...the grand aunts were in town and wanted to see Loreli! We had a great time and it was so nice to see everyone!

Saturday I was up bright and early and got over to Sporto's to start setting up for the benefit. It was alittle crazy trying to get the silent auction set up and then people coming in to sign up...make the food..so and so on! I think we got everything set up and everything settled down around 1..I ran home got cleaned up and headed back. Eli decided to take Loreli on the bike poker run with his new toy he got at at yard sale that morning...and I don't have a picture of it...but its the little wagon thing you put behind your bike....he got it $30 and it was maybe used twice they said....DEAL!

I got back and people statrted getting back so things were picking up....it ended up being a great night. We raised about $5000 for Tucker...I thought that was pretty good!

Sunday got up and started working on Carson's birthday cake....It took alittle longer then I thought but got the job done....got ready and headed over to the Moll's. It was great to see everyone...here are some pictures of the day!


Here is the cake....

Birthday Boy

Loreli loved the slide and Craig too...she had so much fun!

Teaching her bad things...lol

Throwing cars down the slide
After we left the party we headed to Tim and Jenny's to pick up Daddy...he went to the Rams game. We went to eat at The Office and came home...I had cakes to do so I was back in the kitchen and everyone else headed to bed!

It was a nonstop weekend...I seem to have a lot of them for some reason! Hoping this coming weekend is alittle less crazy...but have to get through the crazy week first...I think I have 5 cake for the week/weekend.....

2 comments:

Adrien said...

That cake is adorable!! You are super talented!

Jackie said...

Thanks!