Dec 22, 2011

Skinny Jeans...yes or no?

OK so I have always wanted a pair of them because I think you can wear the cutest stuff with it....boots, sweaters, etc.

I have been scared to buy them because lets face it...I have a BIG ass and not everything looks good on BIG asses!

My sister told me that you just have a buy a pair and you will fall in love....so after probably a year I finally did it because I had a GC and it wasn't really my money...LOL..here they are!


I hope I like them...who knows...maybe they will make my BIG ass look SKINNY!

I had some left over money from the GC so I decided to help my self to a pair of boots that would look good with skinny jeans....

This may sound weird but I am not sure if I like them or not...I hope I do..I don't have any kind of boot like it...fingers crossed!!!

I really wanted these but they didn't have my size...

Super cute...right?!?!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

love skinnies
and LOVE those seecond pair of boots!

Adrien said...

I snubbed skinny jeans for a long time thinking I'd look terrible in them...but now they're my FAVORITE!

Cute boots!

Heather said...

I was just bitching yesterday because I don't have any skinny jeans. Wait, I take that back. I have a pair but when I sit down in them, you can see down a little further in the back than I am comfortable with. Do they make skinny jeans that are not low rise? My muffin top is not low rise appropriate anymore. Hello old age.

Jackie said...

Thanks Cassie..I know I LOVED the 2nd pair way better then the first..guess we will see what they look like!

Heather I know what you mean...I hope these will work...my muffin top don't do good with low rise either...these said mid rise so I hope they are!

Lara said...

You should get jeggins. They are so comfortable!

sblind2 said...

My favorite pair of skinny jeans are from Banana Republic (outlet) They don't stretch out and are not low risers....LOVE them!!
I'm thinking about trying some straight legged jeans on next time I go shopping-because it's really just the leg opening I'm wanting...