Dec 12, 2011

Weekend Wrap up

Hello all....Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

Friday we went at visited Santa...I blogged about it but I can't figure out how to insert it so you can just click on it....my blogger has changed!

Anyway...it was a great time and Loreli LOVED Santa!!!

Saturday we didn't really do much other then take family pictures for Christmas Cards and lets just say when you get yours don't judge....Loreli insisted that she hold the toy story movie and DeJa was being a brat and wouldn't look at the camera! I think we ended up with one good one but its not exactly what I wanted but I will take what I can get!

That afternoon I cleaned the house because we had someone coming to look at it and they had called on it 3 times...so lets just say I wanted them to be impressed...and they were...they just have to make sure they can get approved and I think we will have a deal...FINGERS CROSSED!!!!

Eli was craving some Lisa's so we headed to Rocher for supper! It was yummy like always! Loreli ate like a piggy...which she always does but it must have upset her belly because we got home and got her out of the seat she had puked all over herself and the car seat. She is a quiet puker because neither Eli or I heard her and she never cried or anything..a little weird! We got her inside and in the tub then Eli went to the car to clean up and clean the car seat. After a bath she just chilled on my lap till we put her down.

Sunday we pretty much did nothing all morning...other then strap our kid in to watch TV...

Just kidding...We had to put it back together since she puked all over it!
That afternoon I ran to Wal Mart and Eli went over to the house to work for a bit. We invited my dad over for supper and had some tacos. Watched The Good Wife and hit the sack!

It was a pretty relaxed weekend for the most part! I have to get my Christmas Cards together and sent out now and finish up some Christmas shopping!

Have a good week everyone!!!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

ptl my kid has never puked in the car. i'm pretty sure i would be right along with them and puking too. no fun!!

Adrien said...

Ha! Love the car seat picture. Eric says that someone is going to take our pictures out of context one day and turn us in. :D

My sister-in-law was just saying this weekend that her son is a quiet puker, too and how bizarre it is. So funny that I would see someone else say the same thing. Hope it was just a one time thing and she's feeling okay!

sblind2 said...

Puking kids in the car is NO FUN! I've been on the side of 55 and Rt 3 cleaning it up by myself.....knock on wood it hasn't happened to us this year (yet)

I LOL'd when I saw that picture with her in the carseat in the living room!!

Fingers crossed for a deal on the trailer!!!

Jackie said...

She has been fine ever since...it was just so weird becasue she didin't even seem to be feeling bad after we got done eating....like I said weird!

I am just glad Eli cleaned it up!
I thought it was pretty funny too!!!
Yes fingers crossed...it will take so much more stress off of Eli.