May 25, 2011

Weekend Wrap up...a few days late!

Ok so first off I was so glad to go to work on Monday becasue I knew that I was gonna get some rest...is that bad or what! HA!

So Friday morning Loreli woke up like her good old self so she went to Grandma Tina's so I could go with the girls to get nails and toes done! Not gonna lie me feet felt amazing after that...awe!!!! So after we got done with that we ate at Bobecks and then took a look at the hall. I went to go pick Loreli up and she just woke up from her nap and was feeling alittle warm....crap! I got her home and it was back up to 102.6...WTF! She was alittle fussy but not bad....played alittle then took another nap. I had to get a spray tan at 5 and Eli had to go to the diamonds, Loreli was sleeping and I didn't want to take her out of the house again......Uncle Dustin to the rescue! Dustin and his GF Abby came over so I could go and get my spray on get some groceries! I was gone about an hour and when I got back Abby was holding Loreli....Dustin said I swear she hates me, she even picked Abby’s phone over mine. I just laughed! Loreli is always a stinker with Dustin. Dustin said that they were gonna go to Dic's and I was like really, we can order in! He said I will go pick it up! It was so yummy....alittle heavy on the hips but o well! Loreli ate alittle but not the normal piggy fest! Loreli went to bed early and so did Mommy....big day and early morning coming!

Well Eli woke me up at 2 when he got home from the diamonds and Loreli woke me up at 5 with the little cries she does in the middle of the night...I don't get why she does that but gets me every time! So its 5 and I am wide awake...so might as well get some stuff done. Did some laundry, dishes, checked email, facebook, etc. I took a shower and it was time to head out and get the girls....we had to be at Kortney's at 7:30am! First a pit stop at Moto for some coffee. I picked up Litney and Amy on the way...Ashley over slept! We were only 5 minutes late not bad at all! Took about 2.5 hours to get everyone’s hair and make-up done, not bad at all. It was time to head to the church to get our dresses on and take pictures. Our dresses were interesting to say the least...part of mine broke off and Kortney's Aunt had to sew it back on....you just have to laugh in these case becasue when you buy a $200 dress you think that it will stay together right.....HA! All the girls’ dress something happened to them...either buttons or stings coming loose. We got some pictures taken and then it was time to get the show on the road! It seemed like it took longer then normal but I think it was just me (I wanted a beer so bad my mouth was watering...bad I know, but it had been a long week!) Just a few family photos after church, which seemed to take forever so a few of us girls headed to the back parking lot to meet up with the guys who had the goods if you know what I mean....LOL!!!!! Finally bus time....we went downtown Red Bud and stopped traffic at the square so we could take some sweet pictures! Pissed a few people off but I’m sure they got over it! Had a drink at The Office and then to the winery for some more pictures. We didn't stay long because Kortney wanted to go road tripping in the bus back to Hecker....that a girl! It was so much fun...just like the good old days! The reception was a blast....danced the night away and had way too many drinks but I was thinking that was gonna happen anyway! HA!...I even made it to Moonlight Madness for a drink or two....I know I danced on a picnic table....but that’s about it....

Sunday I woke up at 7 and felt great! I thought I was dreaming! Normally draft beer the next morning is not a good thing. I was little dizzy but I took a shower and it was gone...I couldn't believe it! Loreli and I watch some cartoons and then headed to the diamonds to meet Daddy. I wanted to go to the Prairie Picnic for lunch (My Mom was in charge of it this year so I wanted to support her!) The food was awesome and hit the spot! We went outside for a bit so that Loreli could run around and she loved it! I could tell it was getting close to nap time becasue she was getting testy! We headed to the car, got home and we all took a 2 hour nap! The rest of the night we just played and watched some TV...nothing to crazy!

I was thinking that since the wedding would be over that my life would be alittle less crazy....nope like an idiot I took on 4 cakes for this weekend and one of them is an anniversary party for 125 people. WHY CAN'T I SAY NO TO PEOPLE!?!?!?!?!?! O well alittle extra cash in my pocket...I think I will be taking Daddy out! He has been a trooper the last few weeks with the wedding and now the cakes! I might bitch about him but I wouldn't trade him for anything! He is so good to me....even though I drive him bonkers!

1 comment:

Lara said...

We all took a nap on Sunday after the picnic too! That good Prairie food get ya every time!