Jun 29, 2011

What a weekend!

So I am giving a weekend update late…it was a crazy one to say the least! Friday we went to the picnic for a bit to eat and walk around and wait for GG and PaPa to get there so they could take Loreli home! We walked around and people watched for a bit, yes I know bad but Loreli loves it so I just go along with it. As we were people watching we ran in to Amanda and her boys. They just love her…it was so cute how they play with her! We also ran in to Sarah and Emily. Talked to them for a bit and then went to go meet GG and PaPa. WE walked to the car to get everything switched over and they were off for the weekend! I went out to the ball diamonds for a bit to watch Lynne and then we headed back to the picnic for a bit!

Saturday I got and decorated a cake and then I had to work at the ball diamonds pretty much all day and night. I took a break around 5ish to go to my cousins graduation party and to deliver the cake. Loreli was so cute playing with her cousins (of course I didn’t have my camera, UGH). I headed back to the ball diamonds to work some more…well later then what I thought. I was thinking I would head to the picnic for a bit but it got crazy busy at the diamonds so I couldn’t leave…o well. I think it would around 2:30AM when I left the ball diamonds…I got a call from Eli at 3AM to check the radar to see if there was gonna be more rain…I said no. Eli said he would be home in a bit….next thing I know I woke up and it was 7 in the morning and Eli was no where to be found…I called him and he never came home from the diamonds her worked on them all night! At the time I was so mad because he hadn’t slept in like 3 days worrying about this tournament and here he pulled an all nighter…ugh these diamonds are gonna be the death of me! So I brought him some new cloths and socks to get changed. I went back home and got ready because I had to work again. It was a bit slower of a day but that was ok because I was so tired from only getting about 4 hours of sleep! I got off around 2 went home and got ready and then picked Loreli up so we could go to the parade.

Grandma Tina, Aunt Sarah and the Grand Aunts were waiting for us and holding our spot. We got everything set up and the parade was starting. Loreli just loved because she could just watch and every once in awhile someone would stop and talk to her!

I am all ready...cookies and all!


Had to move to the blanket so I could get alittle closer!

Loreli loved these guys!

See just staring!

Loreli got away from us so aunt Sarah to the rescue

She loved these little bouncy balls, I think she held them the whole parade

The monkey..well not a hit as you can see!

Look what I got Grand Aunts!

I am not letting go of my candy!

Thank you for my balloon!

After that we headed to the picnic to eat and walk around again…and then I could tell it was getting close to bed time so I said lets just go! When we got home Daddy was already sleeping…I didn’t realize he was so I woke him up so he could see Loreli. They played for a bit and then I said let go get ready for bed and that’s what we did…it was a long weekend for all of us and we are all still recouping!

Hope everyone had a good weekend….not gonna lie I am hoping next year on this weekend we will be on vacation with the Aubuchon family and not at the ball diamonds!

No comments: