Jun 23, 2011

Porta Westfalica

(This was my post for yesterday but since blogger wouldn't let me upload, its a day late)

Daddy called us right around 5 last night and told us to be ready to go to Waterloo, because he wanted to go to the Porta Westfalica Parade. (I think he wanted to do a trial run for Fireman's). Well I can say that it was a success...she loved it! She knows how to work her magic and get everyone to stop and give her candy and she knows how to pick it up too!


Daddy and Loreli

So serious

she got a kick out of something....little stinker

I thought this was the craziest thing

I can pick up candy all by myself!




On the way home this is what we seen and Eli was like you have to take a picture so I did...LOL

2 comments:

Christine Pettijohn said...

Wow that cart is crazy. You little girl is so cute.

sblind2 said...

Good to hear she liked it!! We're going to try out our 1st parade on Sunday!!