Jun 22, 2011

Doctors Appt

Last Tuesday I was suppose to have a doctors appointment, I was hoping to get fully released. Kim called and said that that Dr. Richard had been called to the hospital to deliver a baby. So we had to reschedule for yesterday. So I went in there and he had to do his thing and then tells me that I have to come back in October. UGH...I think this is never ending! I think that since Loreli I have had at least 6 paps plus some other work done...not fun at all! 

So when people ask me so are you guys gonna have another kid and I say NO or maybe in 5 years...this is why! I have been scar I think! My doctor has told me that he would not be surprised if I wait along time or don't have another one becasue this is not a good situation have being a first time pregnancy.

So until October I will just wait and hope that I am released then!...Loreli will be 19 months....crazy!!!!

No comments: