Jun 21, 2011

Father's Day Weekend Wrap-up

Well I am gonna start off with a week recap of poor Loreli head…Monday night we were playing outside and she tripped and face planted the sidewalk. She got a bloody nose and black one too! Thursday we were at the ball diamonds and she got excited because she seen a puppy and tripped over a stroller and skidded across the concrete. She got a nice strawberry on her forehead.  

So on to the weekend…

Friday after I picked Loreli up from the sitter we went and delivered everyone’s orders from my arbonne party.  Deb’s was the last stop and we stayed for a bit to talk and catch up. Austin was there and at first he was alittle shy but he warmed up to her and they had a blast playing grocery store! Too Cute! I wish I would have had my camera! After that we headed to the ball diamonds to just hang out and see everyone. Loreli was having a blast between all the kids and puppies…she was in heaven! Well the puppy had left and she found the bleacher and she thought she needed to try and climb on them and by the time I went to go grab her and get her off she had already taken the step off and slipped and hit the back of her head…Ay yi yi! I could tell this one hurt alittle more then the others since she cried! Daddy came running and checked her out and well Momma got yelled at! Daddy took her for a gator ride around the diamonds and it was like it never happened! It was late and well past bed time to we headed home. Got our pjs on and hit the sheets! I woke up around 2ish and Eli still wasn’t home from the diamonds so I text him to make sure everything was ok and well he was talking…imagine that! I couldn’t fall back asleep and so I called him to come home and I think it was 3ish when he got home and well then the storm hit and let just say I didn’t get any sleep. We brought Loreli in our room because she has a big window in her room. She was wide awake and ready to play…so I got some toys and we played in our bed room for awhile till the storm calm down and we put her back in her crib!

Saturday I ran to Fairview to get my ring cleaned and grocery shop. That night we were going to Sarah and Kevin’s to swim and to celebrate Father’s Day with Robbie. Loreli loved the pool…I was so excited! She was having a blast and I think Grandpa was too!


Hey come back here and play with me!

I just love my little girl!
I think I like this swiming thing


Grandpa got in on the fun too!


She tried to jump out of Grandpa's arms


Having a drink at the bar

Grandpa Robbie's gift!
 We had some yummy food and then we played some washers. Then we just chilled out in the living room. Loreli was having so much fun. She found this elephant foot massager and she would sit on it and then look at us get up walk to the other side of the room and come back and do it again…it was so stinking funny!

Aunt Sarah reading to Loreli...Loreli loves books

That face is too cute!
 It was another late night but a fun one! Loreli didn’t even wake up when we took her out of the car seat so straight to the crib she went. I felt like I just fell asleep and the storm hit. UGH! I just wanted some sleep! It didn’t seem as bad so we left Loreli go.

We got a call early Sunday morning that Robbie and Tina’s tree got it but the storm. Robbie thought that about a third of it was damaged. He needed Eli to come with a chain saw to get it cleaned up. First we had to open Daddy’s gifts!

She found the cookies after she destoyed the living room

Cookies in bed...daddy wasn't happy

Reading the card to daddy

A poster of Loreli and all 12 months in the jeep
 I told Eli that we would get ready and just meet him over there! When we go there they had most of it cleaned up! I couldn’t believe it, it was such a nice tree and it’s all jacked up!




Got some new shades
 We spent the afternoon there and played till we had to go to the next Father’s Day. We went to Burksville to eat with my Dad, Joel, Theresa and Dustin. It was really good! Loreli was getting antsy so Eli took her outside so she could walk around. Next thing I know Eli was coming in the door and I could see a new mark on her head….yep she fell again. We got it cleaned up and decided it was time to go. I asked Eli what happened and he said she was just walking in the rocks and lost her balance and instead of putting her butt out she used her head. She split it open alittle and had a nice black and blue golf ball on her head. Eli said I didn’t think it was even that bad because she didn’t cry! I think my kid enjoys pain…she hardly ever cries when she gets hurt! We got home and put a little Neosporin on it and alittle round band aid…I feel so bad her poor little head! This was hit number four...how much more can her poor little head take! Eli headed back out to the diamonds to work on them some more….we have a big tournament this coming weekend so we have to get them perfect!!! Papa and GG stopped by to get some stuff and we gave PaPa his gift...I think he loved it!

 Loreli and Mommy decided to get some ice cream and go and watch Daddy on the tractor….Loreli loves to watch him!

Yum Yum
 We even got a gator ride at the end of the night! We got home and got pjs on and got to bed! I think everyone was tired because we all were alittle crabby!

Hope everyone had a great weekend…I know we have a really busy week/weekend coming up!  

3 comments:

Cassie said...

poor girl!! what a trooper though if she doesn't cry. i think she needs a helmet. lol. jk.

Adrien said...

Sounds like a fun weekend - but poor Loreli! What a trooper! :)

P.S. I love her name, and it would totally be on my list of girls names, but I wouldn't do that to you, haha.

Jackie said...

I know....I can't believe she doesn't cry but I guess that is a good thing too! Cassie we have already talked about getting her a helmet! Thanks Adrien, I fought for the name my whole pregancy and I finally won!!! Amazing what happens after they see you go through labor! HA!!!