Jul 8, 2011

Confession Friday

Well its that time again....

I confess that I have had my hand in the candy jar way to much this week. I have had a sweet tooth like no other for some reason!

I confess that I had an Rolo McFlurry Wednesday night and last night and it was amazing...I may just have another one tonight! OMG I can taste it right now!

I confess that I need to get back with it on my weight goal and get back to excising but I have had no motivation what so ever...ugh! As you can see from the first two post that's not helping me. I am in a wedding next September and so that is my goal to get is off by then!

I confess that Loreli has like 5 different diaper bags that are all 31 and I just bought another one that is 31!..I think that I have a problem! I just love them bags so much and it was a great deal this month!

I confess that next week I am at the office all by myself and I have a feeling I will be doing alot of photo organization to get ready for the big scrapbooking weekend! I can't wait!!!!

I confess that I am going dress shopping with my cousin this weekend and I am super excited....I don't know why because everyone knows that I am not a big wedding person, I haven't quite figured it out yet!

I confess that I sent this email to to my friends right before Fireman's picnic weekend and laughed my A$$ of about it!
This is just a reminder of what happens about 7 weeks after Fireman's Picnic if you decided to do the deed...4 weeks you will probably figure it out which is Fults Tournament! Ha nothing like remembering your baby with softball!
 
HAHAHA!!!!!
 
The writing was small and under the picture. It's a yearly joke with us and well lots of people because everyone knows when Loreli was conceived! But I think that what was so funny is that almost all the girls thought that it was a new ultra sound and that I had a bun in the oven....It was a great laugh for me!


Well I think Iam gonna leave it there for now....Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Adrien said...

Hehe, love your last confession. That's hilarious!

Sarah said...

I love my 31 diaper bag. But, I wish there were more boy selections. If I had a girl I would probably be in the same boat you are.

The e-mail cracks me up!! Nice.

Cassie said...

i confess i need to try that rollo mcflurry BEFORE i have this baby!!

and omg that is hilarious. i know what i wore the night stella was "made" and everytime i think about putting that dress on i get a little bit nervious. lol.

Jackie said...

Yeah I know what you mean Sarah!

Cassie...they are AMAZING!!!
LOL...I know what you mean...Fireman's picnic in a "no sex" weekend for us! LOL!!!!