Jul 11, 2011

Weeekend Wrap up once again!!!

Well it was a pretty relaxing weekend for the most part which was really nice!

Friday Eli had to work so it was just me and Loreli we had dinner,

played for a bit and then it was bed time for Miss Loreli and I decided to watch a few movies...seems to be my trend on Friday night. Eli asked me if I was addicted to Redbox and I said no, but it's something to do while you are at home and your kid is sleeping! Anyway I watch Love and Other Drugs not bad of a movie at all and I watch Black Swan....I thought it was awesome!!!

Saturday I got up and got Loreli ready because she was spending the day with Grandpa Robbie and Grandma Tina. Eli was helping a friend put on a roof and  I had to work in the morning then I was going to go meet my cousin to go dress shopping! We met at Tequila's in Columbia for lunch and then headed to David's Bridal in Sunset Hills. Gina had already looked at dresses online so she kinda new what she wanted us girls to try on. They had it in stock so we all got to try it on to see if we liked it. The first one we tried on we all loved, the lady suggested that we try on other ones just in case but we came back to the first one.
The one that I am wearing is the one we picked!

Josie and Jordan loved trying on all the dresses!
I was thinking it was gonna take awhile to try on all the dresses but it wasn't bad at all I think it took like 30 minutes! I was excited! After that we went and looked at flowers, Gina is gonna make all the flower arraignments...she is super crafty like that! While I was on my way home I called Eli to see if he was done or not and he said he was still out there bullshitting with the guys so I decided to head out there. I got there and Crystal was there too. So us girls hung out in the house with the baby and the guys well they were outside blowing up things....sparkler bombs! It was very entertaining for them! Lynne showed up and we talked Hammie into coming outside and enjoying the weather with us. Adain was sleeping so I told her to get the monitors out...I taught her a few Mommy tricks! We just hung out for the night, drank some wine and talked! It was nice and relaxing!

Sunday I got up went and picked up Loreli for Grandpa and Grandma's and headed  to church, Loreli and I had to greet! After that we went home and got Daddy and met Grandpa Tim at the Tequila's for their buffet...it as awesome like always! After that we came home and did nothing but lay around on the couch, played, and watch TV.
She thought she needed to try on Daddy's shoes...it was so cute!


I looked down and she found the brush for DeJa and thought she would just do it...super cute!


We got addicted to Auction Hunters and watch the marathon till we had to go to my Moms for dinner! We were celebrating Theresa's birthday! We had some yummy food and just chatted for awhile and then it was time to go...Loreli had had enough and was ready for bed! We got home and all pretty much crashed!

It was a great relaxing weekend with not much planned which was nice because the next few weekends are gonna be crazy for us! Hope everyone had an awesome weekend too!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

i need to try some of that tequila's brunch. can you order margs with it?! lol.

Jackie said...

It's pretty tasty...we go there and CK for breakfast and that is it!...IDK I haven't tried to order one...LOL! I may just have to get back with you on that!

sblind2 said...

What is on Tequila's Brunch buffet??

Jackie you look awesome in that dress!! =)