Jul 13, 2011

The Envelope System

So I was reading Adrian's blog yesterday and I really got to thinking that I need to do this. I feel like I blow my money on stupid stuff all the time and then I am out of it! Eli and I split bills so I just pay him a set amount every month and then what is left over is mine to do whatever with. So with the money that is left evey month I am gonna try the envelope system. Eli thinks that it will be a good for me too!
  
MY GOALS

Goal #1
I want to get my CC paid off so that I can cut it up! Its not bad but I just have not been working on it like I should be! This is my top one!

                                                                         

 Goal #2

A Nikon D3100...I have had my eye on this baby for alittle while. I asked for a camera for Mother's day but I got a disposible one. So I will just have to get it myself! I love taking pictues and the camera that I have now is on its last leg..and that is just not an option to not have a camera expecially with goal #3!


                                                                               
 Goal #3

We are going on vacation next year and I would like to have some extra money for the trip! I think that it's gonna be a gerat one...its an Aubuchon Family Vacation!


So I get paid on Monday the 18th and I am gonna start then! I will try to keep you updated as much as I can but I think that it will be a long learning process for me! I am just so use to swiping plastic!

                           
WISH ME LUCK!!!...(I am gonna need all the help I can get!)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck! I've been wanting to do this but I have NO self control when it comes to money.

Jackie said...

Thanks! I can do really good if I am low with money but its like if I have it I have to spend it...so I am thinking this will really help!

Adrien said...

Good luck!! Let me know if you have any questions along the way! :)

Jackie said...

Thanks..will do!