Jul 15, 2011

Confession Friday

Let just get to it.....

I confess that I have had a soda almost everyday this week and alittle snack to go with it...nothing like working on the diet.

I confess that I really don't care about my diet right now which is bad because I need to lose some of this lard ass! I thought trying on dresses would get me motivated but that was a negative...I wish it would have! I wish I was motivated like I use to be!

I confess that Lynne and I are getting a team together for the Blossom City Olympics and are super excited but we still need to find some team members and come up with a team name!

I confess last night we went out to eat with my dad and Loreli was the worst she has ever been in a restaurant...I thought I was gonna lose it! Maybe it was because Daddy wasn't there to help! (He normally takes on the feeding and restaurant duty)

I confess that 2 years ago today that I thought I was pregnant and I was scared to death! Then on Sunday I made what I thought a fact!
Thank goodness for my wonderful boyfriend because he was so amazing and so happy about it and I was freaked out!

I confess that I am leaving work at noon and heading to STL to scrapbook for 72 hours! I love my scrapboooking weekends!

Hope everyone has a good weekend...I know that mind is gonna be filled with friends, family and lots of uncontrollable laughs!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I confess that your first confession would have been my first confession if I did confession Fridays.

Make sense? :)

Jackie said...

YEP!!!

Sarah said...

I confess that if I wasn't such a lard ass I would soooo join your team for the Olympics!! Sounds like sooo much fun.