Aug 11, 2011

It's been awhile...

Sorry I have been out of the loop...I have had the craziest week ever! I normally can come to work and do my work...do some personal stuff...do some more work...so on and so on! Well not this week I have barley had time to get up to go pee!

So I am thinking that when I get home I can catch up....NEGATIVE...all 3 of our computers were down and our computer guy couldn't get here till yesterday...so I am gonna do a quick recap of the weekend/week so I can knida be caught up....I have yet to read an of this weeks blog posts so I have a lot to catch up on!

Last Thursday Eli had his last night of Softball so it will just me and Loreli....I thought I would try alittle ice cream after our walk and this is what happened...





Little stinker stole it from me!

Friday I had Loreli at work with me in the afternoon because Jenny was off ..she is always so good here but I was helping a client and the next thing I looked over and she had gotten a peach out of the bag and well bit right into it.




She just cracks me up sometime...she ate the whole thing!

Saturday we went bought my dress for my cousin's wedding and as we were walking out of the store it down poured and we just ran to the tahoe and jumped in...we sat there for a bit and Loreli decided she need to take a shot a driving...it was so so cute!





She was having a blast....after that we did alittle shopping and just headed home for the night!!

Sunday we got up and headed to Country Kitchen to grab some yummy breakfast...Loreli thought she needed to put the whole pancake in her mouth at one time....she dang near did eat the whole thing, and everyone knows how CK pancakes are! Little piggy!



After that we headed to Fairview to do a few things and one was stopped to see Great Grandma...


She even took us out to eat...it was yummy!


After that we headed home for the night...Loreli thought she needed to help dad read the paper and well this is what happened!





What I didn't do anything....them eyes get me every time!
After she got done helping dad we got ready for bed...this is the best time and Eli normally gets this more then me but still love it...


She is not much of a cuddlier so we take what we can get! That was our weekend...just alittle recap!

This week has been crazy crazy crazy and I don't think its gonna stop! I have been going to the chiropractor so that has been taking up alot of my nights but boy do I feel better! Next week is the last week of softball for me so that will be another free night....whoop whoop! I have been trying to plan the bach party for my cousin and get that all lined up plus deal with bridesmaid drama...which I hate...only 3 bridesmaids and one has to be a pain...and its the sister...even worse! But O well such is life!

Tomorrow is blogger bunco...super excited! Saturday at the butt crack of dawn Sarah and few of us are heading to a baby sale, then a little shopping, back to meet Eli to take Loreli to Sarah's so they can spend sometime together then to Gartenfest..I put a team together for the Olympics...could be interesting...Team Name Wasted Potential...I will tell all about it on Monday!

Hope everyone has had a good week..I am off to read this weeks blog posts!...See you all on Friday!

No comments: