Aug 5, 2011

Confession Friday

It has been a crazy week for me....I had a headache for about 4 days...went to the Chiropractor...all I have to say is my neck and back are jacked up....hopefully she can get it all back to normally again! So on with it..

I confess that I have been crazy busy at work lately and that is not the norm...I'm not use to not getting to do personal things...like now I am just checking blogger...I normally have checked 10 times by now!

I confess that I have only eaten ice cream once this week which is amazing for me...its normally a nightly thing!

I confess that I can't wait to update you on Operation Bridesmaid Dress on Monday....good news unless I mess up this weekend....STAY STRONG JACKIE!!!

I confess that Loreli went to work with me this afternoon....Uncle Dustin watch her in the morning and she was a really good girl...but she got a peach out of the bag and started eating it just like an apple...so so cute...she ate the whole dang thing...LOL

I confess I think I need a girls day/night...its been awhile and I think I deserve it! HA

I confess that that today at work between my craziness me and the other bridesmaid planned the bach party in about 5 emails....super excited about it!

OK I think that is it for now...I have to read everyones blogs and Loreli is sleeping so I will take what I can get on no interruptions while on the computer!!! Have a great weekend!!!1

No comments: