Aug 1, 2011

Operation Bridesmaid Dress

So last week I found out that my cousin moved her wedding up a year and is getting married Oct. 8th. So that means I have to get with it so that I don't look like a whale in the dress.

So this is what I am gonna do....

Jillan Michaels 30 day shred....goal to do it everyday till the wedding!
Walks...I have an awesome stroller and I am planning on getting some use out of it.
             (If I am feeling good about my walks I may get back into running again..I kinda miss it)
Skinny Wraps....I bought some and I am gonna give them a try
Keep track of what I eat.....thinking about writing it down so I think about it putting it in my mouth.
Water.....we are gonna become best friends again! I need to clean the fat out!
NO SODA...I am giving it up!
Report it every week so that I stick with it!

Not only do I want to lose weight for the wedding but I hate the way I look and I am to the point that I can't stand the way I look in anything...and all of my cloths are so tight and not attractive at all. I don't want to go shopping for new cloths...I just want to be able to wear my old ones.

So Operation Bridesmaid Dress is starting today....its a new month so its time to get with it and loose some of this fat so that I am happy with myself again!

So every week I will give an update on how it is going....wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck! I'll be right there with ya!

sblind2 said...

YAY you!! Track you food on My Fitness Pal.com. You can get the app on your phone and just scan food bar codes and all the info pops up! I started counting everything again yesterday!

Good Luck!! =) You.Can.Do.It

Jackie said...

Thanks!