Aug 1, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday Mom picked up Loreli and had a sleep over and I went over to Julie's house for basket bunco and an Arbonne Party. It was so much fun and just want I needed!

Saturday I got up bright and early and baked my cakes for an order on Sunday. Got ready and headed to Moms to pick up Loreli and then off to Aunt Sarah's house to drop Loreli off again to spend the weekend with her. We had a tournament at the diamonds that started at 12. We got the first game in and then it poured! We got 2 1/2 inches of rain  and were playing ball with in 3 hours.....it was pretty crazy! The guys did a great job of working the diamonds and getting them back up and going. We finally got done about 1:30AM and by the time we got cleaned up and home it was 2:30AM. It was a VERY long day!..

Sunday I got up bright and early to decorate the cake...I had to peal myself out of bed! I went and delivered the cake and then headed to Sarah's to pick up Loreli. Sarah said that they had a blast and Loreli was a good girl. We stopped for a bite to eat and headed home so we both could take a nap. The rest of the day we pretty much just laid around and watched TV.

I am still super tired and can barley keep my eyes open but I made it to work! Not much of a weekend but it is what it is.

P.S.....I got told that Eli is not big on me talking about him since I made the time post so I told him that I would not blog about him anymore....so I am gonna do my best not to!....so you will be hearing alot about me and Loreli!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Adrien said...

Oh my gosh, that's so funny that Eli doesn't want you to talk about him on your blog. :D

I feel like everyone else has so much Bunco experience and I'm going to be completely lost!

Heather said...

Don't feel bad Adrien, I've never played in my life. I'm counting on the beer to make up for my Bunco ignorance.