Jul 29, 2011

Confession Friday

Well it has been alittle bit of a crazy week for us but nothing new and the weekend looks the same because we have the co-ed tournament.....

I confess that when I did the blog about  Barbie and Ken....that I got in trouble from Eli because I revealed what the trophy was gonna be before he sent it out to the teams....I didn't think that it would be that big of a deal!

I confess that this is what the beer drinkn' trophy ended up looking like and it kinda cracks me up
I have a feeling that there will be alot of beer drinkn this weekend to win this bad boy! BAHAHA

I confess that yesterday I found out that my cousin is moving her wedding up to this year instead of next year and the day she picked is the same day that Eli competes in a rock crawling event and its his birthday weekend. I feel so bad because we had this family weekend planed so that Loreli could watch him and I had to tell him that I can't because I am in the wedding and Eli was really upset about it....but thank goodness for Grandpa Robbie and Grandma Tina...they have saved the weekend and are gonna take her to watch him! PTL (totally taking that from you Cassie)...but is a big PTL!!!!!

I confess that since the wedding is moved up my happy fat ass has to jump on the band wagon to lose some weight so that I don't look like a big old cow in a dress...I have about 2 months to lose about 30 lbs!....probably not gonna happen but I can work my hardest!

I confess that Jillian Michaels is gonna become my new friend that I will probably end up hating! 30lbs in 30 days here I come!

I confess that I am gonna try and make myself walk every night....I mean I love to walk and I have a sweet stroller so why don't I use it...idk because I have been lazy and that is all there is too it!

I confess that I am really gonna try and work on my eating habits too!....Goal...to look good in a dress, I have to keep telling myself that!!!

I confess that we did a grocery run in our pj's last night and got busted by Sarah ....I just had to get one thing and I wasn't gonna change me and Loreli.

I confess that I am ready for the weekend to start and be over...its gonna be a long one!

I confess that I am going to a party tonight and gonna play bunco....kinda excited so that I am not a virgin at our blogger bunco night! Whoop Whoop!!!

I think that I am gonna leave it there...I have Lion's Club letters calling my name that I need to get stuffed and put int he mail....toodles everyone!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hahaha...I saw that picture of the beer trophy he posted on Facebook and just knew it was going to make an appearance on blog land today!