Jul 27, 2011

Barbie and Ken


So yesterday Miss Loreli was everywhere and I could not keep track of her at all....I found her on the kitchen table playing with Babrie and Ken...you ask why do you have Barbie and Ken on the kitchen table...this is why! Every year for the co-ed tournament Eli makes a beer drinking trophy...I know it sounds crazy but its pretty amazing what people will do to win this silly little trophy. This year he has came up with the idea of Barbie doing a keg stand and Ken holding her up....I can't wait till he gets done with it...it should look pretty cool! So anyway back to the story after I found her on the kitchen table I decided that she can just play with them on the floor....she played forever with them. Then that night Eli said that she played with them again. He told me he feels bad about making them into a trophy if Loreli wants to play with them. So I am thinking I will be making a trip to the store to buy a Barbie and Ken
.


She was trying to make her walk.

Look mom!




HUGS







Sorry about the no cloths but that is how we roll at home alot....a naked baby makes for a happy baby!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I wish my niece was into Barbie. I was so excited when my sister finally had a girl cause I could buy dolls and Barbies, but she wants nothing to do with them. She'd rather play with my nephews toys.

Jackie said...

LOL...too funny...I am not into that stuff at all so it will be alittle getting use too!

Adrien said...

Hehe, she's adorable. And look at those long legs!

Jackie said...

I know...she has always been so long! I think she is like 31 inches long.