Jul 25, 2011

Men's Time...or Eli's Time???

Saturday night after we got home from TV shopping Eli went over and helped my Dad set it up. After he was done we had this conversation!

10:12PM...Eli text me and says he will be home N a little bit
10:39PM...I text Eli and say N a little bit @ 10:12...it's now 10:40
10:40PM...Eli text back and says okay okay...on my way...putting gas in your Tahoe
10:41PM...I text back well I didn't know..a little bit is normally like 10 minutes
10:42PM...Eli says U know my little bit...LOL
10:42PM...I answer back True
11:02PM...he walks in the door...

Are all men like this or just mine.....I mean if I said Ill be home in alittle bit and I wasn't home with in 10 minutes are so I am getting a phone call...and it has happened to before!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I would like to side with you here. But sounds like me & Eli are in the same time zone. Whoops lol

Jackie said...

LOL...Im not saying I am perfect and I can be late but it seems like he can lose time doing anything...like pumping gas!

Heather said...

Ha...count your blessings...my ex would say in a little bit and it would be HOURS.

Jackie said...

lol...its been like that a few times!

Adrien said...

Ugh, Eric and I are on two different time schedules. Yes, I am like you. To me, in a little bit means within the next 15-20 minutes. For Eric it could mean anywhere from ten minutes to two hours. So basically, "in a little bit" means absolutely nothing at all, haha. I now ask him where he is and I judge for myself how long it will take him to get home.