Oct 21, 2011

Confession Friday!

Its been an interesting morning/week for me so have stuff to get off my chest!!!

I confess that my Tahoe is a PIECE OF SHIT.....I am so over it and want something new but that won't happen for awhile because we are ass deep in it!!!! UGH....not a good morning!!!!

I confess that if I wasn't such a brat I wouldn't have this POS but Momma had to have a SUV....kicking my self for that now! DUMB....

I confess that my camera is a POS too.....I need one so bad, but know that I shouldn't go and get a new one, because of the money and I am sure Eli won't let me either, since Christmas is just around the corner.

I confess that my baby has been sick all week and today we are gonna go and get chest ex rays.....so ready for her to be better and back to normal!!!

I confess that my house is a pigsty and I can't stand it....I just want it to clean its self...its just to the point I don't even want to go home to see it and I don't have the energy to do it either!

I confess that I could have done all of the cleaning on Tuesday on my day off but I decided to play with Loreli instead because I haven't had a free Tuesday in over a month!

I confess that I am so sick of cakes and baking......I have seen enough cake to last me a good month or so!!!

I confess that I have been MIA from my diet and working out and I can tell that I have gained weight....UGH I hate fat why does it have to exist?

I confess that I am crabby this morning if you can't tell and I am sorry for that...like I said just a bad morning/week!

ok ok  I will get off my soap box...

I confess that I have started thinking about Loreli's 2nd Birthday already....is that bad?...

I confess that I think her birthday theme might be Thomas theTrain or Hot Wheels....let just say I have a tomboy on my hands....unless its ok to use the same theme as her 1st Birthday??? Mickey Mouse

I confess that Loreli has slept with her Hot Wheels....see what I mean!!!

I confess that my family is celebrating my Grandma's 86th Birthday tomorrow and I so excited! I just think my Grandma is amazing!

I confess that I am going to a Sex Toy party tonight and I have never been to one!....I know I know where have I been the last few years but just have never been invited to one! If you want to come...its at Lynne Nagel's house and anyone is welcome, starts at 7!!!

I confess that I am gonna end it here because I have done enough bitching for one day...

Hope everyone has a great weekend and a blast at Heather's Party...sounds like its gonna be a great weekend weather wise!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I confess that I am thanking you in my head right now for mentioning your camera, or I would have forgot to grab mine of it's charger at work for the party tomorrow. BIG THANKS!!

Jackie said...

You are welcome!!!!

Cassie said...

i've never been to one of those parties either jackie, so don't feel bad!!