Oct 18, 2011

It's been awhile...

Hello everyone.....sorry I have been MIA for a few weeks....but my life should be back to normal now...well at least my normal!!!!

I will update some of what we did while I was MIA but figured I would just start from this weekend!!!

Friday I stayed home with Loreli and worked on my cakes for Saturday's wedding.....Eli went to the Card's game with a friend!!!

Saturday I was up bright and early and so was the rest of the household....I got Loreli ready to and her and Eli took off for the Flea Market so I could work on the cakes and get them set up!

I headed to Ruma to set the cake up around 1ish.....it took me alot longer then what I thought it would!...It was a big cake and I didn't have much to work with so it was what it was!
After I finally got it up and was okay with it...2 hours later...I headed home to relax alittle bit before we were on the run again to get my glasses in Fairview (story to come later).

We left the house about 5ish to head to up there...I grabbed my glasses and then we did alittle running around and decided to eat at Houlihans because we were both craving Baked Potato Soup......but were so disappointed because it was not like it normally is...BOO!!!!! We ate and Loreli was getting antsy so we headed home! Got Loreli ready for bed but her down and looked over and Eli was sleeping too! I sat in the recliner for a bit and then decided to meet my Mom and some friends at he office. It was so much fun and a night of no worries.....plus when I woke up on Sunday....no hangover! Whoop Whoop!!!

Sunday I was up early to work on another cake that had to be in Chester at 10:30. Eli and Loreli decided to come along so we could meet some friends at Pioneer's Cabin! After I got the cake up and talked for a bit we headed to Willisville...Loreil fell asleep right as we got there....out friends weren't there yet so we went for alittle drive so she could sleep for a bit longer!!!

About 20 minutes are so the called and said they were almost there! Let just say it did not disappoint....it was so yummy!!!! Last time I had the cabin I was pregnant....so its been awhile! WE played outside the cabin for a bit...Lynne got the brown bag special to go and dropped it and the gravy went everywhere....but no worries they replaced it!!!!

We headed back to Red Bud to go to the Pumpkin Patch and pick some pumpkins!  I called my Mom so she could join us and I could take advantage of her camera because mine is POS!!!!! We had so much fun and Loreli loved it!!!

Daddy would throw her up and she would just giggle!

She loves her some Thomas!



I's coming Daddy.....wait for me!!!

Dad thought it was pretty funny....Mommy not so much!
Pickin' her first Pumpkin!

The field was a little rough for little ones!


I wanted a green one and I got a big one!!!


Miss Independent thought she need to pull the wagon!!!!

She cracks me up sometimes!

Feeding the little devil some corn!
Alittle lady bug from the Balloon Lady

Don't touch it!

Kisses!!!
After we left the Pumpkin Patch we headed home and all vegged out!....Loreli went to bed early and so did Mommy!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Adrien said...

Love it! I thought it was so funny that we ran into each other at Pioneer's Cabin! What are the odds? Haha.

Jackie said...

I know...thought the same thing!!!!