Oct 28, 2011

IT'S OUT FOR DELIVERY

So I called FedEx this morning because I did not have a tracking number and they told me it's out for delivery! So in a few hours I will have this in my hands!



So I promise I will do a weekend recap with some sweet new pictures! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

Also, how about them CARDINALS!!!!! I fell asleep in the middle of the game and woke up for the 9th inning and the rest of the game and I am glad I did...other then I couldn't sleep! LOL!!!!

I am not gonna lie I would love to be downtown tonight....but that will not happen!!!

Also....wanted to say Happy Birthday to Tina (Eli's mom), my Grandma who turned 86 (amazing) and my Grandpa Clem they were yesterday and what a great day to celebrate!!!! They are all so wonderful and I am so lucky to have them in my life!!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and LET'S GO CARDS!!!!!

4 comments:

Adrien said...

You're going to have so much fun with your new "toy!" :)

Meagan said...

I was going to say the same exact thing as Adrien!! You will seriously be amazed by how many pictures you will be taking now!

sblind2 said...

Now you can take our family pictures with Grandpa! =)

Jackie said...

I don't know about that.....I still have to learn it!!!