Oct 27, 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

So as of last night I am a proud owner of this bad boy!



I have been wanting a camera for along time and we got a great deal on this....I got 2 lenses with it, the 18-70mm and 70-300mm, the bag and some other stuff!!!

It is being shipped to me so I am hoping to have it by Monday and I can use it for Halloween!!! I can't wait to dive in and learn all about it!!!

I AM SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!!!

I was gonna make this purchase but Eli told me that he would buy it and it would be my Christmas and Birthday present...totally ok with that!!!

SO THANK YOU BABY!!!!!...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I AM SO LUCKY!!!!!!

EEEK....I feel like alittle school girl!!!!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

YAY!!!

Heather said...

Holy camera Batman! That thing looks awesome! You better watch it or you're going to be making cakes AND doing portraits.

Jackie said...

Thanks!!!! LOL...I don't know about that...I have alot of learning to do still!!!