Nov 4, 2011

FINALLY FRIDAY!!!

Well ladies it's gonna be a great day!!!!..

I confess that I am getting off around 11:30ish and going on the 1st annual PBBE (Podunk Backroad Birthday Extravaganza). It's one of my best friends birthday and she asked to go to the craziest podunk places we could find!...so she put Lynne and I in charge and I promise we will not disappoint...pictures to come next week!!!!

I confess that I woke up with Eli this morning and we talked abit and it has me in the best mood...I love that man so much....even though I know we both drive each other crazy!

I confess that my daughter has quite the fashion sense...


She is in love with these boots....whatever works! (don't mind the mess...it seems to never go away!)

I confess that Loreli is growing up so fast right before my eyes


After I got her dressed I was like OMG she is getting so big!

I confess that Loreli has a new obsession and its so stinkin' cute!


She will wear mine and Eli's...the things kids do!!!

I think that is for today...not much but I have to get back to work since I am taking a half days! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Adrien said...

I confess that I'm just now seeing this post show up on Sunday night! Hmm...

I love Loreli's little boots!

Jackie said...

That is wierd????

Thanks!!!