Nov 13, 2011

It's not a dream!!!

So it was a very exciting day in the Aubuchon household....

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!





It was up for auction in Red Bud....we went and looked at it twice and decided that we want to try for it! I was totally ok until the bidding started!...Talk about heart pounding!!!

It was us and another guy bidding for the house...That was it...which kinda of surprised me....but it worked out well!!!

It was alittle bit of emotional roller coaster....I was ok until the daughter of the lady that owns the house came running up to us balling that she was so happy that we got it....and then the tears came...but happy tears of coarse! I was crying and so was Eli....it was just awesome!

We close in a month....which puts us about a week before Christmas...so not sure what we are gonna do but thinking we may wait till the new year...new house, new start!!!!

I don't think it has all sunk in but I am VERY EXCITED for our family!!!

4 comments:

Christine Pettijohn said...

Awesome!!

Cassie said...

Congrats again!! So happy for you guys!

Crystal L said...

So very happy for all of you! Can't wait to see it. :):)

Adrien said...

Aw, yay! So excited for you. :D