Dec 7, 2011

2 posts in 1 week!

Not gonna lie I can't believe it either! LOL....I got a little free time this morning!

Well we took a trip to Lowes and Home Depot on Monday night and I think we were successful! We found some tile that I really like and it matches the sink that I picked out! So I think we did good.... I think all the big stuff is picked out now! PTL!!!!

Monday Bob started on the bathroom and it is down to studs! When I seen it I was totally ok....Eli on the other hand said he almost threw up...BAHAHAHA! Can you tell he is super stressed out! It will look awesome in the end!

Yesterday was my day off so I decided to take Loreli to the sitter anyway so I could get some stuff done....Like put up the tree! I wanted to put it up sooner but I just kept thinking I am gonna put this tree up and then someone is gonna buy the place and I will have to take it down and put it back up....to me that is no fun at all! But since Christmas is not slowing down on getting here I just had to do it...and if that does happen so be it!....it means the trailer is bought and we don't have to deal with it anymore!

I had lots of goals for me yesterday and only one got done..well 2 but cleaning doesn't really count! I got the tree and all the decorations up and it took me most of the day! Crazy how time flies...I wanted to work on some of the fleece blankets I am making for my little cousins but big negative! I did get to work on them that night after Loreli went to bed so that was a plus...but I stayed up to midnight to finish the one.

I think that is it for now....I need to get over to the house and work on taking down the boarder in the kitchen...Whoever invented that shit....I don't have nice words to say to them!

2 comments:

Heather said...

So jealous about the remodeling! I can't wait to buy my own house one day.

Jackie said...

I never thought I would see the day but it has come! I love to do it but I don't like the $$$ we are spending! LOL!!