Dec 5, 2011

CRAZINESS

Hello everyone...I know I know its been forever but life is just crazy crazy! The other post that was put up last week was not me...Eli hi-jacked my blog! I think he tells me everyday you are such a slacker and never blog! I tell him to get his own! LOL!!!

Lots has been going on since the last time I have blogged! We got the keys to the house. We closed in 7 day from purchasing at the auction. Thanks so Lucas Liefer and the Rocher Bank! We put the trailer up for sale and have had a few bites on it but nothing promising yet....pray for us that we can get rid of it and not have double payments!

We decided to do alittle remolding...at first we were just gonna move in but then after this and that we just decided to go for it! We are redoing the electric it was the old 60 amp and we are upgrading to 200 amp and putting it under ground....its a big project but we are certain it will just be nicer! We are also gutting the bathroom...way bigger project then I thought it would be! BUT I know that we will be much happier with redoing it and having a shower upstairs!

We bought a washer and dryer and let me tell you STICKER SHOCK!!!! OMG...these things better do everything and I mean everything....whipping my ass and all.....kidding kidding...kinda!

Yesterday we decide to run to Home Depot and pick out stuff because the Bob was coming to the house today to start tearing stuff out....FYI do not go and try and pick out stuff for a bathroom with a crazy kid! I think that Loreli was the worst she has ever been in her whole life. I was stressed and Eli was stressed...not a good mix! We got some things picked but we are going back tonight without a kid! Wish us luck!!!

This morning I went and picked out a cabinet for the bathroom and found a sink that I really like too!!!

I think that is it for now I will try and stay with it while we are working on things!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and are staying warm!!!!

2 comments:

Lara said...

I'm so happy you bought that house and I will keep an ear out for anyone looking to buy a trailer. I think you will be so happy you remodeled after the stressful part passes. Any plans to redo anything else?

Jackie said...

Thanks....yes I think we will enjoy it after all the "stressfulness" is done...lol!!! This will be it for now....bathrooms = $$$!!! We will redo the kitchen and the basement sometime but probably not for a few years!