May 12, 2011

New Title

Ok so last night Eli was using my laptop because he managed to do something to his computer...anyway, I had my blog up and he told me that the title of my blog made no sense and then went on about how I wasn't using proper English and all the bull that I am sure he got an A in English for...yeah right! I went on to tell him that it was my blog and I can do whatever I want! He then tells me that ITZA is his and so on and so on....which is true, but I feel that I can use. I mean come on I had his kid right?

But I have decided to change it so that I don't have to listen to him bitch because every time he sees it he will go on and on about it. So it’s just easier to change it and not have to listen to him! So this is what he told me it should be and I am just gonna go with it!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

lol - MEN! but i LOVE the new title!!

Lara said...

I don't think I ever told you this story... When we got Loreli's birth announcement, Josh thought her name was Itza. lol! He obviously didn't bother to read the entire thing!

Jackie said...

I know MEN...he is bad...sometimes I wonder because he has worse mood swings then me! Thanks...I do too!

LOL...that is so funny! I am sure alot of people wonder what the heck I was doing becasue not everyone knows thats his nickname...but he told me that is the way he wanted it!

Erin said...

this just cracked me up. It's like Brandon telling me NOT to BLOG about him. lol. He doesn't even know what a blog is....