May 13, 2011

This and That

So first off...what the heck was up with Blogger....I had changed a bunch of stuff and its all gone! O well that's life...guess I will just find something new! I think we don't have plans till tomorrow night so I can mess with it tomorrow...or I may this afternoon! Boss is gone and I have nothing to do!

Last night we went to the Lion's Mother's Day Dinner...it was awesome. Trevor really knows how to make a meal! Although I didn't win anything it was still a good time! It was a nice date night for me and Eli that was totally free since Jim bought my ticket! I am sure that you will hear me say a lot that I have an awesome boss and a sweet job...he pays us good and we don't do much! Since it was an adult party only Loreli went with Grandma T to go visit Great Grandma Sorrell and Sherwood. Grandma T said the Loreli was really good while they went to eat...the waiter gave her some crayons and she was a happy camper.

Such a big girl!

Grandma T said that she was taking the crayons out of the box and putting them back in. She loves to do that. Give her a golf ball and a bowl and she will be entertained for hours...amazing what makes a kid happy! We went to go pick her up about 10:30 for Grandma T house and I thought for sure she would be crashed out...nope I was wrong. She was just a playing and talking like it was 2 in the afternoon. We hung out for a bit and then headed home...it was way past bed and you could tell! This morning was alittle rough getting her up but she snapped out of it pretty quick! Hopefully she is not to much of a bear for Jenny today!

No comments: